Website City of Salisbury
An exciting opportunity now exists for a Store person within the Field Services Team, to lead the councils store area through storing, procuring and supplying of items thus ensuring council services and community assets, are maintained.
A key deliverable of this role is the purchasing goods and services in accordance with purchasing guidelines and delegated financial limits. This includes effective coordination of storage requirements which may include items for key council projects.
- Maintain appropriate range and level of stock / non-stock items to meet needs of Council and, in particular, the Field Services Department.
- Undertake the purchase of goods / services to support Field Services Operational activities and to ensure the Store is responsive to Councils changing operational environment.
- Provide professional, effective and efficient, purchasing, supply, store and warehousing service.
- Ensure the Operations Centre buildings, structures, yard and assets are secure, safe and presented in a clean and tidy manner.
- Maintain compliance with Internal Controls.
- Support all WHS requirements within the store operations.
- Provide a supervisory function for the Assistant Store Person
Company: City of Salisbury
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salisbury, South Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A