Website Port Stephens Council
This an incredible opportunity for those looking to balance both study or other employment, with morning and afternoon shifts available across various locations including; Raymond Terrace, Medowie, Fern Bay, Seaham, Tomaree and Shoal Bay.
- Assist the team in the implementation and evaluation of a developmentally appropriate program aligned with service policies.
- Assist with the general administration tasks associated with service operations.
- Assist with the maintenance of the venue and equipmen
- Demonstrated commitment to a customer service culture and delivery of quality service.
- Commitment to learning and understanding of the Australian Business Excellence philosophy.
- Conduct that demonstrates to others Council’s commitment to Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence and Safety.
- Position subject to Working With Children Check
- Ability to ensure all documentation is completed on time and to required standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience working with children is desirable
- Approved First Aid, Asthma, Anaphylaxis, and Child Protection qualification is desirable
- Studying towards qualifications in childcare or teaching is desirable
Company: Port Stephens Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Stephens, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A