Website Manningham Council
School Crossing supervisors play a vital role in ensuring the safety of our community. During school terms Crossing Supervisors are responsible for assisting school children and other pedestrians at established children’s crossings and traffic lights.
- Ability to effectively lift, utilise and operate safety equipment within the defined standards ensuring clear visibility for both motorists and pedestrians.
- Have good judgement and road sense and strong knowledge of the Australian road rules.
- Competent understanding and ability to follow Safe Work Procedures to ensure community safety.
- Be punctual & reliable and be able to get to and from your rostered crossing and be available to work shifts, morning, afternoon or both.
- Experience in the same role and or experience in traffic safety or working with children highly regarded.
Company: Manningham Council
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Doncaster, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A