Website Maitland Council
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity that will allow you to showcase your amazing project management skills and love for the customers experience, then keep reading as this role will be perfect for you.
Here at Maitland City Council, we are going through an exciting period of change with a focus on Customer Driven Transformation, where it’s our vision to deliver ‘Un-Council like’ services. As part of this we’re seeking an experienced project manager, who will be key to the success of the customer experience stream of work within that transformation. This role will be responsible for managing the customer experience stream of work, overseeing the day-to-day activities of project delivery teams and ensuring that any risk, governance, compliance, and budgets are managed.
- You are a highly organised and passionate project manager that is driven by the voice of customers.
- Your exceptional interpersonal skills and open mindedness will have you partnering and building key relationships across the organisation to bring the customer experience stream of work to life.
- You will have the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and are highly resilient, with nothing stopping you from getting the work completed.
- You will have a passion for enhancing the customer experience and will thrive off driving innovation and efficiencies.
- To be successful in this role you will have a Degree in Communication, Business or a related discipline, or an equivalent combination of significant contemporary experience and/or training that focuses on the development and delivery of projects that enhance customer experiences.
Company: Maitland Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maitland, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A