Website Kiama Council
The successful applicant will work across Blue Haven Bonaira’s kitchen and Barroul House Café. They will be required to prepare, cook and serve food to residents in a person centred manner whilst portraying the image of Blue Haven as being caring, courteous and efficient.
- Certificate III in Care Support Services or experience working in a commercial kitchen as a cook
- The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and residents and work as a team
- Customer service and strong communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of Infection Control in aged care
- Well presented, flexible, reliable and a self-motivated team player.
Company: Kiama Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kiama, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A