Website Gladstone Regional
This position is a key leadership role and is responsible for overseeing the effective delivery of water and wastewater process programs including construction, restoration maintenance and operational activities for planned and unplanned conditions of Council’s water and wastewater treatment plants, water and effluent pumping stations within the Gladstone region.
- You will be a strong influencer and negotiator and have the ability to communicate, collaborate and engage effectively with all levels across the business.
- You will be committed to achieving high quality outcomes for Council and the wider GRC community.
- Significant knowledge and understanding of Site Based Management Plans and administering program of works.
- Well-developed prioritisation and organisation skills to simultaneously work towards and achieve multiple deadlines.
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Legally able to drive a motor vehicle in Queensland.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficient keyboard skills and experience using Microsoft Office Suite and operating corporate business systems.
- Experienced in carrying out water and wastewater process related investigations, troubleshooting, writing reports and making recommendations for identified outcomes.
- Knowledge of and experience applying the Work Health and Safety Act and Regulation 2011,Water Supply (Safety and Reliability) Act 2008 and Regulation 2011 in the workplace and associated regulations and standards in the workplace.
- Proven leadership and supervisory experience overseeing water and wastewater treatment process work crews and supporting a high-performance culture and cohesive team environment.
- Your success in this role will be demonstrated through your strong leadership skills with proven extensive experience managing in a complex service environment, preferably in water and wastewater compliance delivery / or local government context.
Company: Gladstone Regional
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gladstone, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A