Website Eurobodalla Shire Council
This role is for a graduate who has completed relevant tertiary studies and has an interest in engineering design and civil construction project management. Good communication skills are essential as you will liaise with consultants and the community regarding Council requirements on engineering polices, standards and practices. Relevant work experience is not essential but would be highly regarded.
- Provide administrative and technical support in relation to Projects, Infrastructure Services operations and construction
- Liaise with Consultants and Community regarding Council’s requirements on engineering policies, standards and practices.
- Carry out environmental assessments and prepare “Review of Environmental Factors” reports for infrastructure construction works.
- Prepare construction cost estimates and construction programs for Projects construction works and projects.
- Procurement of professional and construction services including; preparation of Briefs for investigations; Preparation of contract documents for service contracts and minor construction projects; call and evaluate quotations and tenders.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Well developed written communication skills.
- Well developed interpersonal/verbal skills.
- Well developed computer skills.
- Previous relevant experience.
- Skills in the supervision and management of civil projects.
- Knowledge of Transport for NSW specifications and project documentation requirements.
Company: Eurobodalla Shire Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Eurobodalla, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A