Website Federal Court
The Senior Geospatial Specialist is responsible for the administration and maintenance of the National Native Title Tribunal’s (NNTT) geospatial datasets and online services to assist the Tribunal with specific functions and responsibilities under the Native Title Act 1993 (Cth).
- Administering and maintaining of custodial and non-custodial geospatial datasets to assist the delivery of geospatial products and analysis associated with native title matters
- Maintaining geospatial data management processes, procedures and metadata.
- Providing high level advice on matters relevant to geospatial data services being provided to and by the Tribunal
- Undertaking complex geospatial analysis associated with native title matters
- Actively contributing to opportunities for business improvements, the ongoing management and monitoring of risk and business continuity for Geospatial Services
- Providing supervision and mentoring to other team members, as required
- Actively contributing to opportunities for business improvements and assists in identifying customer/stakeholder interests and needs
- Developing and administering the provision of spatial data management, storage, and dissemination solutions
- Undertaking the development, testing, documentation, maintenance and sustained provision of ArcGIS Enterprise including online map and analysis services
- Advocating and promoting geospatial services and products to both internal and external stakeholders
- Scanning both internal and external environments to monitor professional trends and identify impacts on work practices.
Company: Federal Court
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Perth, Western Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A