Website Albury City Council
This position will deliver and maintain an AlburyCity wide schedule of projects, enabling data-driven resource planning and ongoing validated status reporting. The position will ensure the implementation of an integrated and consistent approach to project management enabling capability growth.
- Develop models for identifying and managing project inter-dependencies within the portfolio.
- Validate performance against baseline schedules and budgets.
- Maintain a master schedule based on key milestones for all capital and operational projects within Council.
- Identify risks and issues within the schedule and propose mitigation strategies.
- Manage and control changes to the master schedule, confirming impact to milestones, deliverables and team capacity.
- Develop models for quantifying resource allocation/utilisation and future capability across the portfolio.
- Assist Project Leads and Sponsors with developing Project Schedules, Work Breakdown Structures, Project Risks Assessments, Project Budgets etc.
- Provide data-driven quality assurance on project budgets and schedules in accordance with past performance of the portfolio.
- Analyse Project Variation Requests to ensure projects are deliverable within the timeframes and budgets and project inter-dependencies are managed.
- Tertiary Qualification in Project Management or similar discipline.
- Class C (standard) Driver’s Licence (compulsory to have & maintain)
- Relevant Project Management certifications in PRINCE2, PMP, P3O, PMI-SP or similar discipline
- Member of the Australian Institute of Project Management
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience associated with the management of major/complex projects and implementing Project Management Methodologies/ Frameworks
- Experience working within a project team or project management office
Company: Albury City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albury, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A