Website Australia Post
The purpose of this role is to assist with the day-to-day management of the International Supply Chain Activity. In an operational capacity, ensure that customers international supply chain is managed seamlessly from the point of origin through to domestic lodgment.
- Ensure accurate and on time reporting of Inbound cargo to Customs and Quarantine
- Manage tight deadlines to ensure timely clearance and delivery of cargo in line with customer KPIs.
- Work collaboratively with internal and 3PL gateways to facilitate lodgment of international cargo into domestic delivery network(s)
- Extensive knowledge of International Import Air Cargo operations and Australian Government Agency ( Customs & Quarantine ) import legislation
- Previously demonstrated knowledge of Import Air Freight forwarding processes, specifically International inbound air freight into Australia.
- Knowledge of changes and latest developments that may impact parcels SLA’s.
- Understanding of technology, systems and processes that support operational efficiency.
Company: Australia Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A