Website National Archives
National Network Coordination is responsible for the strategic and operational implementation of the National Archives’ physical presence and statutory functions across a network of state and territory offices in Australia. This includes collection management, archival services, access, public engagement, digitisation and relevant state and territory stakeholder management responsibilities.
- Perform duties associated with managing the collection including access examination, digitising and copying, records repackaging, arrangement and description, data entry, basic preservation, and physically retrieving and returning records to the repository.
- Assist the Australian community to access the National Archives collection by responding to remote reference inquiries and assisting visitors to the Somerville Reading Room.
- Represent the National Archives and liaise with internal and external stakeholders to develop and deliver public engagement activities to promote an understanding of the National Archives and the collection.
- Work collaboratively to consult and share information with own team, actively engage in problem solving and knowledge transfer and seek input from others to achieve business outcomes.
- Supervise staff limited to on the job training, monitoring quality of work and provision of advice
and guidance on procedural matters.
- Apply the principles of APS Values, Code of Conduct, workplace diversity principles, work health and safety and participative management within a work and team environmen
Company: National Archives
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, South Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A