Website Mitchell Shire Council
Mitchell Shire Council provides its employees with the opportunity to maintain a healthy work/life balance whilst performing challenging yet rewarding work. Employees have access to a range of ongoing professional development and a range of employee benefits designed to align with our ‘One Mitchell’ Philosophy.
This role is responsible for planning, scoping and prioritisation of infrastructure projects for inclusion in the 4-year capital works program as well as providing specialist Engineering advice and technical review of project delivery.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills to enable effective communication with a wide variety of people from all levels and background including staff, contractors and the public.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or similar discipline.
- Minimum five years relevant experience in civil engineering design works, especially in road and drainage designs.
- Sound technical skills and computer literacy (AutoCAD, 3D civil design software, Microsoft suite, other software such as DRAINS and MUSIC)
- Extensive experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Eligibility to register as a professional engineer (Civil) in Victoria (under the Professional Engineers Registration Act 2019), is willing to acquire the registration and maintain the registered status during the period of employment.
Company: Mitchell Shire Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A