Website IP Australia
In this role you will be required to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure positive outcomes and improve the systems that are delivered for the agency. IPA utilises an Agile Approach to delivering services and products. You will be required to manage your time across several projects at the same time. You will work with other product owners within the section to support the needs of the sprint delivery teams. You will also work closely with Subject Matter Experts from various lines of business to define product visions and roadmaps for new and existing products.
- Work closely with the Senior Product Owner, Subject Matter Experts and delivery teams to develop a definition of ‘done’ including relevant Acceptance Criteria for sprint goals
- Manage stakeholders through change, resolving conflict and managing sensitivities
- Coordinate user acceptance testing; training and release management activities
- The successful candidate will possess the following capabilities:
- Is able to negotiate with influence to get successful outcomes
- Stakeholder Engagement with good oral/written communication
- Change Management; and
- Represent our operational area’s interests in the development of products drawing on information you will elicit from Subject Matter Experts and key stakeholders
- Groom product backlogs and roadmaps based on competing operational and strategic needs, including the management of expectations
- Decision making based on sound professional judgement and the evaluation of risks.
Company: IP Australia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian
Application Deadline: N/A