Website Department of Defence
As the Contract Administrator you will be a key member of the Business Services Group providing procurement, business and contract administrative support to the Collins Submarine Program to ensure the long term sustainment of the Collins Class submarines.
- Provide assistance in a range of planning, data analysis, tendering and contract drafting and general contract management activities, including processing claims for payment. Ensure compliance with legislation, procurement policies, processes and procedures;
- Working in a collaborative manner within an integrated workforce in support of the long term sustainment of the Collins Class submarines;
- Work with stakeholders to understand procurement and funding priorities and timeframes and manage expectations;
- Under the supervision of the Business Services Manager, monitor and manage performance, budget and risks associated for the CSMP Contracts
- Assist in the development of contract and procurement documentation.
- Ability to apply the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to provide services for a range of planning, data analysis, tendering, contract formation and contract management activities, ensuring compliance with legislation, procurement policies, processes and procedures under the broad guidance of the Business Services Manager;
- Monitor and manage contract administration, performance, budget and risks against the contract and contribute to appropriate actions; taking initiative to identify and resolve issues, recommending alternative courses of action where necessary;
- Work with stakeholders to understand procurement and funding priorities and timeframes;
- Be highly organised to effectively manage workflow and resources within a dynamic and busy environment; and
- Build and sustain productive relationships with supervisors, staff and team members and actively participate in team activities.
- Demonstrated Contract Administration, Administration and/or Finance experience. You will be expected to demonstrate the skills to support engagement and communication with stakeholders to identify, respond and provide advice on issues to achieve work unit and Defence outcomes;
Company: Department of Defence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rockingham, Western Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A