Website Department of Defence
As an APS4 Senior Payroll Assurance and Customer Service Officer, you will work collaboratively within a team environment to ensure efficient, effective and correct pay and people administration, and deliver customer service excellence to our customers and stakeholders by:
- Being customer focused and delivering high quality customer service to achieve the best outcomes for the customer and the business;
- Demonstrating commitment to on-the-job training and participation in activities to build and maintain systems knowledge and product understanding and customer service skills of a high calibre.
- Collaborating with customers and stakeholders to exchange information, problem solve and resolve issues;
- Acquiring, building and applying professional knowledge and expertise of a more complex nature;
- Sharing your knowledge and expertise by supporting and mentoring less experienced team members to achieve business outcomes;
- Analysing data and investigating anomalies of a more complex nature, and applying corrective and preventable action within a framework of legislation, established principles, work practices and procedures;
- Having the ability to interpret information and provide timely and accurate advice to customers and stakeholders;
- Responding to and providing advice to customers and stakeholders, including inbound and outbound telephone calls and emails;
- Have highly developed analytical skills, proven attention to detail and demonstrated sound judgement;
- Have highly developed verbal and written communication skills to logically convey thoughts and ideas;
- Manage the priorities and needs of our customers to meet and exceed their expectations;
- Have highly developed interpersonal skills to effectively engage with customers and stakeholders in person and on the phone.
- Be able to work in a fluid environment by remaining flexible, agile, adaptable and resilient.
Company: Department of Defence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A