We are seeking an adaptable, analytical and a self-motivated candidate, who will work well in a fast-paced and complex environment, whilst managing competing priorities under the direction of Cyber Resilience leadership.
- Provide general security guidance (e.g., initial discussions to support security activity project planning) to the ESD program;
- Collaborate with ESD program solution architects and project team members to ensure the delivery of secure outcomes;
- Support other members of the Cyber Security Resilience team where required; and
- Lead and develop the delivery of security business requirements that meet CSIRO security objectives;
- Lead and develop cyber security architecture outputs to ensure that business security requirements are built into the design of the ESD program and child projects;
- Develop other security deliverables as directed.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in blending and translating security business needs to align to system elements;
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking security architecture activities for on-premises and cloud-based ICT projects and/or solutions;
- Demonstrated experience with security frameworks and standards, including Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM), Essential Eight (E8), and/or NIST Cyber Security Framework (CSF);
- A diploma or degree in Information Technology (IT) (or related field) or equivalent relevant work experience;
- Demonstrated experience supporting the delivery of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) projects and/or solutions;
- Demonstrated experience in the development of security requirements, conducting security risk assessments and strong understanding of technical solutions; and
- Demonstrated experience in supporting multiple complex projects, ability to multi-task, and manage a number of competing priorities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Au
Application Deadline: N/A