Website Clean Energy Regulator
Are you looking forward to tackling climate change by doing your job? Then this opportunity should not be missed! This job will offer you challenging, rewarding, and meaningful work, in an agency delivering initiatives to accelerate Australia’s carbon abatement.
- Developing innovative spatial applications and modelling approaches to understand the current and potential future issues across schemes administered by the Regulator
- Manage the efficient use of spatial infrastructure within the Clean Energy Regulator
- Supervising and developing team members and build team capacity through coaching, performance feedback and encouraging career development
- Proactively liaising, communicating and engaging and with business areas to ensure service and product delivery is meeting requirements
- Provide ongoing advice for the Regulator on geospatial data strategy
- Demonstrated collaboration skills and experience in developing and managing relationships with stakeholders.
- Sound judgement, attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A degree or higher-level qualification in spatial sciences or related discipline
- Experience in managing ESRI geospatial enterprise technologies or FME in cloud environments, and automating GIS workflows (e.g. via scripting and application development)
Company: Clean Energy Regulator
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A