Website Central Coast Council
The Senior Asset Planning Engineer prepares asset management strategies and planning investigations to effectively manage asset risks, delivers required levels of service and ensure effective management of whole of life costs for water supply and sewerage assets. The role also requires project scoping and development activities for major and / or complex water and sewerage related projects from inception through to completion of concept design, as well as providing technical support and mentoring to team members.
- Support teams through the project delivery phase and handover to asset operators as part of the role of business case owner;
- Prepare and develop renewal prioritisation tools including, asset replacement and renewal programs and asset management strategies for water and sewerage assets in consultation with the Water & Sewer business.
- Prepare, review and update management and planning documents, including development servicing plans, treatment and network asset capacity assessments and operational based planning investigations such as water quality and pressure management strategies;
- Lead and provide technical guidance to small teams on complex technical studies and drive the initiation of major capital works projects associated with creation of new and upgrade of existing water and sewerage network and treatment assets;
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise, while also learning from others;
- Having a work/life balance is important to you
- You are an experienced Engineer with well-developed skills in water and sewerage engineering, and asset management and planning;
- You are motivated and want to be part of a dynamic growing team;
- You have strong analytical skills and an innovative and flexible approach to problem solving;
Company: Central Coast Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Central Coast, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A