Website Campbelltown Council
We are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated team member to join our team who will be responsible for coordinating and supervising Council’s child care services, specialised child care programs and the Campbelltown Bicycle Education Centre.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Senior Leadership Team to provide ongoing support and guidance to the services operated by Council’s Education and Care Services team. The Senior Leadership Team are responsible for ensuring services provide high quality programs at all times, a high level of delivery on organisation outcomes and a commitment to continual improvement on service delivery and provision to ensure service provision is meeting community needs and business outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve business outcomes through commercial and operational acumen.
- Be able to lead a high performing results driven team to deliver organisational outcomes.
- Demonstrated capacity to prioritise tasks and manage competing tasks in agreed timelines.
- High level interpersonal and customer service skills.
- COVID-19 Vaccination or Medical Contraindication Certificate upon commencement.
- Commitment to role modelling our values of respect, integrity, trust, teamwork and optimism.
- Professional tertiary qualification in Education and Care Services and/or extensive job related experience.
- Current working with children check, and class C driver’s licence.
- Current First Aid certificate and approved asthma and anaphylaxis training.
- Current child protection certificate.
- In depth knowledge of Education and Care Services National Law, Regulations and Legislative requirements, including The Children and Young Persons (Care and Protection) Act 1998.
- Substantial experience and ability to lead, coach and mentor teams at a demonstrated high level of competency.
Company: Campbelltown Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Campbelltown, New South Wales, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A