Website Cairns Regional Council
Ticketlink, operated by Cairns Regional Council, provides ticketing services for events held at Cairns Performing Arts Centre, Tanks Arts Centre, Munro Martin Parklands and many other venues in Far North Queensland.
Expresssions of Interest are now open for highly skilled customer service professionals to join our team. In this role you will be working with a small, friendly team to provide ticketing services and advice to the audiences of North Queensland. Ticketlink tickets a wide variety of events from opera to sport, comedy to live music.
- Maintain the integrity of all data collected by Ticketlink.
- Provide marketing support for all Ticketlink clients as required.
- Ensure all customers ticketing needs are met in a speedy, accurate, efficient and friendly manner.
- Provide a friendly and efficient public information service for all events ticketed by Ticketlink.
- Maintain the box office and surrounding areas in a neat and tidy condition.
- Accurately accept and receipt monies and perform daily balancing.
- Demonstrated ability to deal face-to-face or over the phone with difficult customers.
- Ability to use tact, confidentiality and discretion.
- Knowledge of the principles of effective teamwork.
- Experience and sound skills in cash handling, administration, and technology suitable to a ticketing service environment.
- A strong commitment to the highest level of customer service.
- Proficient keyboard / data entry skills with a minimum of 98% accuracy.
- Task and goal oriented with a commitment to quality.
- Ability to quickly learn new computer software programmes.
Company: Cairns Regional Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A