Website Brisbane City Council
As Senior Project Manager, you will oversee projects ranging in the vicinity of $2-$30 million with varying degrees of complexity, from design through to delivery. You will coordinate and manage the planning, design, and construction of projects ensuring they are tracking to schedule and budget.
You will need to have a good understanding of design principles and managing contracts as well as exceptional stakeholder engagement relationship skills
- Manage the planning, design, land acquisition and construction of civil and active transport infrastructure projects;
- Contribute to the development of Council’s future infrastructure program;
- Reporting and recommending action on all schedule, cost, quality and scope parameters associated with CPO projects;
- Developing, negotiating and evaluating service level agreements, partnership charters, communication and monitoring systems to support the delivery of program outcomes and outputs by internal and external providers; and
- Assisting with the implementation of project delivery frameworks and assisting in resolving complex contractual matters relating to the delivery of projects.
- Proven ability to plan, design and construct major civil transport infrastructure capital works projects;
- High-level project management, transport and traffic engineering, civil construction and contract management skills particularly related to the management of complex projects and programs;
- High-level communication skills both written and verbal, and a strong attention to detail;
- Highly developed stakeholder relationship skills;
- Ability to lead project teams;
- Sound knowledge and skills in financial management, project/program cost and time management and project/program budget development and monitoring; and
- High-level computer skills including working with templates.
Company: Brisbane City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A