Website Brisbane City Council
The City Projects Office business incorporates both design and project management services, in the creation of infrastructure projects, community assets and environmental development for Brisbane. The Land Acquisition Team acquires all land for these projects, together with the required land for a range of other Council’s programs.
Based at Green Square, the Project Support Officer will be responsible for the management of all administration functions of the Land Acquisition Team. You will provide customer service and respond to inquiries, prepare statistical reports, maintain records and databases along with invoicing and some aspects of SAP procurement processes. In addition, the Project Support Officer will support the team members in their work by assisting them with reporting, scheduling, project budgeting and the financial transactions of projects and assisting them to successfully deliver a range of exciting infrastructure projects.
- Contribute to the efficient and effective operation of the Land Acquisition Team within City Projects Office by providing high level project support and advice through the utilisation of Council’s corporate computer systems
- Produce, collate and maintain written and graphic material including legal documentation and associated correspondence, project board reports, submissions, presentations and financial spreadsheets, and provide analysis where required
- Design and maintain project related filing systems (hard copy and electronic), records, registers and information systems
- Actively contribute to a positive team culture where an open, honest and transparent environment is encouraged.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high standard of support within a project environment, which may include the ability to collate high quality documentation and reports, as well as scheduling and coordinating project workshops and meetings
- Well-developed interpersonal skills including written and oral communication, preparation of documentation, correspondence and reports, an ability to work in a team environment and an ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills including the ability to monitor and coordinate concurrent tasks and manage competing priorities to achieve tight deadlines and desired outcomes
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the use of computer applications such as Excel, Word, SAP, Records Manager.
Company: Brisbane City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A