The Regional Service Management Section is a major interface between ISD and the rest of the department both in the Canberra office and in regions all over Australia. Regional Service Management Section supports a broad range of ICT services directly to users, handling feedback and requests made by the business, and managing the support services provided by our key partners DXC, Optus and Macquarie Telecommunications.
- Contributing to ICT involvement in property related projects nationallyContributing to, and delivering, relevant ICT projects across the department including the delivery of training
- Assisting with the delivery of ICT support and services to nominated VIP clients (i.e. SES Officers, Minister, Parliamentary Secretary, their staff and other nominated VIP clients)
- Delivering ICT services and support to departmental staff, both locally and remotely
- Engaging with business, identifying trending ICT issues for resolution and assisting with end to end IT solution management through the department’s service providers
- Assisting with the management of staff and routine tasks within the ISD Regional Service Management team
- Supporting the ICT strategic plan and its key deliverables, including the identification of continuous improvement opportunities.
- Note that both intra-state and inter-state travel may be required in this role
- Hold and maintain a valid Australian motor vehicle drivers licence
- Note that you may be required to perform occasional out-of-hours and weekend work
- Wear appropriate protective personal equipment and clothing to comply with departmental Work Health & Safety policies and procedures
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A