Website Australian Hearing
As the Senior Data & Analytics Specialist, you will coordinate the development and maintenance of reports/insights to meet business requirements and to enable efficient utilisation of enterprise data system capabilities for Hearing Australia. The scope is technical, functional and process driven, relating to the Production Environment systems and information. Scope of Production Environment is applications, databases and middleware
- Understand Internal Stakeholder business needs, offer recommendations to improve outcomes and provide insights into customer behaviour, profitability, segmentation.
- Prepare data for reporting and creation of interactive dashboards.
- Develop new reports, trouble-shoot technical problems and implement enhancements in PowerBI or other reporting tools (e.g. Excel, Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Develop requirements, functional specifications, test cases, test plans for analytical and reporting activities on assigned projects.
- Develop test cases, test plans and managing the testing results and consolidation for reporting
- Design and advise on process to collect, manipulate, clean and explore data
- Develop predictive models and enhance data-driven business decision making and effectively lead a pipeline of analytics, reporting and data work.
- Implement new reporting, analytics or modelling, and/or supporting the improvement of data flows, data processing or data storage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels, including data-story telling, facilitating meetings and presenting to large groups
- Expertise in analysing data sets, quantitative analysis, data mining and creating data visualisations to provide business insights
- Able to move, extract, manipulate and analyse data. Knowledge of ETL processes and comfortable working with relational databases and reporting cubes. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of these concepts applications in the health care industry would be ideal
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience in customer insights or marketing analytics. (Desirable)
- Experience in Marketing Analytics including pre/post campaign analysis, segmentation, targeting and CRM. (Desirable)
- 3+ years’ experience using Microsoft Data Platforms (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) & Data Analytics, Microsoft Power BI (including DAX coding) and SQL to extract and manipulate data for reporting and insights
Company: Australian Hearing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A