We are seeking a motivated individual with a passion for relationship and issues management to join the Parliamentary Services team. As a Relationship Manager, in our ATO Corporate business line, you’ll manage the strategic and operational relationship with a wide range of personnel related to parliamentary services and products. This includes Ministers, Committees, other government agencies, the ATO Executive and various business lines.
- Understands procedures for disclosing protected information in accordance with the Taxation Administration Act 1953
- Works independently to manage workloads, effectively prioritising resources and delivering outcomes within tight time constraints in a high-pressure environment
- Coordinates and undertakes complex work that impacts on strategic, political and operational outcomes
- Exercises good judgment, and recognises potential risks and when to escalate them
- Has strong representational skills and effectively manages ongoing relationships and negotiates with influence to various audiences.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A