These positions involve complex problem solving and challenges which including; the ability to accurately interpret complex work scopes and implement the task as outlined in the work pack and complete the work pack in accordance with corporate Process. Conducting work on a CCSM has several challenges, confined space, incompatible operations and difficult working positions all of which need careful attention to detail when conducting tasks.
- Sound communication skills and the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Proven ability to be flexible and an eagerness to learn and develop new skills.
- A trade certificate in fitting/turning, machining or diesel fitter along with a strong commitment to safety.
- WA White Card
- Demonstrated expertise in the provision of fitting, machining and maintenance skills, knowledge and craftsmanship.
- Eligibility to obtain a Defence Security Clearance which includes Australian Citizenship
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with working in restricted areas and confined spaces
- Demonstrated experience in accurately interpret complex work scopes and implement the task as outlined in work packs
- Previous experience in shipbuilding, defence or heavy engineering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Henderson, Western Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A