Website Ipswich City Council
The Customer Strategy and Experience Manager will be an integral part of the Libraries and Customer Services leadership team and lead the Customer Strategy and Experience Section by integrating and optimising the co-design and implementation of contemporary, intuitive and customer centric services, transactions and digital experiences.
- To contribute to the delivery of integrated strategic planning in order for Council to manage strong growth into the future.
- To collect, analyse and interpret customer interactions data to identify requirements and information to optimise customer experience.
- Integrate customer relationship, value management, and financial data with other internal information channels in order to ensure customer needs are understood, articulated and where possible consolidated.
- To align outcomes with Council’s strategic direction and develop standards, protocols and procedures that support implementation and delivery.
- To monitor, measure and report the delivery of outcomes within the section.
- To achieve and maintain a high level of expertise in the areas of responsibility of the position.
- Liaise effectively with the produ
- An excellent fit with our values of communication, collaboration, integrity, efficiency and leadership
- A storyteller who can engage and influence stakeholders and drive outcomes
- Be able to lead and develop digital initiatives
- A communicator with a collaborative approach to working with stakeholders
Qualification & Experience:
- Able to design and deliver experiences which improve customer success measures
- An expert across customer experience and customer service transformation
- A proven people leader with experience in leading, coaching and building high performing teams
Company: Ipswich City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ipswich, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A