Website Coffs Council
Reporting to the Service Leader Cultural Development and Programs, you will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of creative, stimulating and innovative Library programs and events to meet the interests of the Coffs Harbour community. You will build and maintain collaborative partnerships and undertake community engagement to assist in the planning, delivery and evaluation of programs and events.
- If you have a Degree in a related field, plus relevant experience in the library, cultural and creative sector, we want to hear from you!
- You will have demonstrated experience in library program and event planning, delivery and evaluation as well as demonstrated experience in program implementation and promotion across a variety of sectors and venues.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills will prove essential to this role, as will your ability to critically assess situations, resolve problems and balance competing priorities.
- You will possess a high level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office programs, library or other management systems and online collaboration and productivity tools.
- You must hold a Current Working with Children’s Check and Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate, or be willing to obtain.
- In this role you will be required at times to work after hours or on weekends. As such, the ability to work flexible hours is an inherent requirement of the role.
Company: Coffs Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A