Website Blacktown Council
Key Venues consists of 11 of the Council’s premier sport and leisure facilities. We deliver first-class activity and program choice, we promote Blacktown City as the leader in sport, recreation and leisure and we give every visitor and customer a safe and memorable experience. Our values are teamwork, customer focus, innovation and commitment to safety.
The learn to swim program is held at 5 aquatic venues, Blacktown Aquatic Centre, Blacktown Leisure Centre Stanhope, Charlie Lowles Leisure Centre Emerton, Mount Druitt Swimming Centre and Riverstone Swimming Centre. Expressions of Interest are being sought for enthusiastic Learn to Swim Instructors to apply to the venue of their choice.
- Austswim Certificate – Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety or Swim Australia Teacher or Royal Life Saving Swim Teacher certificate
- Current CPR Certificate
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent customer service
- Current Working With Children Check
- Current First Aid
- Pool Lifeguard Award
- Oxygen Equipment Certificate
- Coaching/teaching experience
- Current class C driver’s licence
- Knowledge of applicable legislation/regulations.
Company: Blacktown Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Blacktown, New South Wales, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A