Website Jumeirah Group
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a luxurious beachside resort located on the west crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. The interior of the resort is inspired by the ancient palaces of Turkey and features hand-painted finishing, Turkish artworks and stunning murals inspired by the Golden Age of the Ottoman Empire. The resort offers 405 rooms and suites, 38 Royal Residences and the award-winning Talise Ottoman Spa, one of the largest and most luxurious spas in the Middle East. The resort offers Sinbad’s Kids Club complete with splash park, nightlife destination Music Hall and a collection of eight diverse restaurants which offer a vibrant selection of culinary experiences. The resort also offers motorized and non-motorized water sports, complete with private jetty offering shuttle boat transfers to and from the mainland of Dubai.
- Retail recommendation cards must be provided to every guest and a note placed on the guest history of prodcuits purchased/recommended.
- To assist with supervisor/manager requests during free time. (30 minutes or more available)
- Advise guests of spa service programs, treatments and products available at the spa.
- Ensure all treatment rooms are fully set up as per SPA SOP before beginning any treatment.
- Cabinets are always set up/tidy/clean as per cabinet SOP.
- Participate in on-going training, with assistance from your designated trainer and continue to study your skill.
- Adhere to therapist opening and closing procedures.
- Green Globe: always turn off lights, no candles burning in treatment rooms when treatments are not in progress.
- Decorative items for the room, are the therapists sole responsibility to ensure they are kept in immaculate condition.
- To assist spa attendants, if you have 30 minutes or more available to assist with the stocking, cleaning and setting up of the facilities.
- Candle holders should always remain clean.
- Any guest related matters, products or equipment needs, technical service requests, assist with immediate action.
- Assist in keeping accurate written consultation records of treatments and products used in view of repeat guests.
- Promote all spa products to every guest and offer full product knowledge.
- To assist spa GSE’s, if you have 30 minutes or more available to assist with the stocking of retail, assisting guests with tours or questions.
- To ensure you have relevant and sufficient stock to perform your treatments
- Flexible working hours.
- Internationally qualified therapist.
- Completed state required therapy anatomy and physiology course or internationally recognized therapy qualification.
- Good English knowledge and understanding verbally.
- 2 years service experience in a 5 star spa.
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task and work well within a team.
- High School graduate.
- Anticipate guest’s needs and respond with congenial hospitality.
- Extensive knowledge in Anatomy and physiology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate fluently in the primary language of the workplace both verbally and nonverbally.
- Minimum of two years experience in performing therapy services.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A