Website Air Arabia
To support the Contact Center section across the entire network by handling customers’ inbound calls and providing information on the various products and services; processing flight and holidays reservations, modifications and cancellations; promoting other ancillaries and services to maximize sales and enhance customers’ experience ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures.
- Agent will be paid: AED 180 x number of shifts x Actual sales / Target sales.
- No Objection Letter signed by the sponsor
- Valid passport & visa copy
- High School/Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor Degree is preferable.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools such as Microsoft Office.
- Agent will be paid AED 180 per full day shift if they achieve a sales target of AED 20,000 per shift (100% of target).
- Payment is done at the end of the month based on achievements vs the target.
Qualification & Experience:
- 9 working hours per day (including 1 hour break)
- Good in English & Arabic Languages
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A