Website Sutherland Shire Council
You will be key member of the Digital Solutions and Security Team (Solutions Services) accountable for the existing domain landscape, as well as new solution requirements and designs. Some of the great work you will deliver includes;
- Energise and empower the organisation, improving our velocity to adapt and achieve our organisational objectives.
- Help to support and design our organisation’s future state digital systems, focused on providing a first class digital customer experience.
- Support the creation of innovative, holistic, scalable and flexible solutions for our stakeholders and assist with the delivery of the IM&T strategy.
- Utilise your solid experience and knowledge in application design, integration technologies and data modelling.
- Share your strong security background – with hands on experience implementing cyber security solutions: security uplifting projects, vulnerability management and cloud controls, design and management (e.g. Azure & AWS)
- Effectively navigate changing environments and develop strategies to position Council for constructive decisions.
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline (Business, IT, Engineering, Science) Desirable
- Professional certifications such as CISM CISSP, SABSA, TOGAF 9 Certification
- ITIL certification.
- Agile Frameworks (SCRUM, SAFE)
- Design Thinking Certification / Human Centred Design Principles
- Solid understanding of a broad range of solution architecture principles and patterns
- Solid skills and knowledge in application design, integration technologies and data modelling
- Solid understanding of Agile principles and DevOps practices
- A software development, engineering, infrastructure or security background
- Cloud migration within Microsoft Azure;
- System integration, API Management Design/ MuleSoft;
Qualification & Experience:
- AWS / Azure certification Experience or skills Essential
- Hands on experience implementing cyber security solutions: security uplifting projects, vulnerability management and cloud controls, design and management (e.g. Azure & AWS);
- Hands on experience delivering solution architecture and solution designs
- Experience with common modelling tools and frameworks
- Solid knowledge and experience of best practice architecture standards
Company: Sutherland Shire Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sutherland, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A