Website City of Busselton
The City of Busselton is one of the fastest growing Local Governments in the State, offering an unparalleled lifestyle in picturesque South West WA. We are currently seeking a suitably qualified and experienced person to join our busy Asset Management Team.
This hands on role is responsible for undertaking routine infrastructure inspections for City managed road, drainage, footpath and carpark assets. In addition the role will update the asset management and maintenance databases with inspection data sourced from both proactive and reactive inspections.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and demonstrated ability to learn new skills and concepts and apply them practically.
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage, self-motivate and work under minimal supervision.
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualifications and / or experience in an Asset Management and / or Civil Engineering related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience and / or knowledge of infrastructure construction and maintenance techniques.
- Demonstrated experience conducting condition and performance assessments on roads, stormwater drainage, footpaths etc. and recording the data into a standardised format.
- Demonstrated experience using the Microsoft suite of applications including Word, Outlook and Excel (including data entry).
Company: City of Busselton
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Busselton, Western Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A