Website Ipswich City Council
As the Maintenance Planning Officer (Roads and Transport), you will be part of the Asset Services team and will be responsible for the provision of an integrated approach to the strategic asset management of all road and transport infrastructure assets controlled by the Infrastructure and Environment Department in the delivery of effective assets management services.
- Provide leadership, support, oversight and technical advice across the structural and roads and drainage asset classes.
- Implement strategies and processes for cost-effective preventative and corrective maintenance, condition monitoring, performance measurement and reactive maintenance requirements of the road and transport assets throughout their lifecycle.
- Develop maintenance schedules on the maintenance, repair and replacement requirements of the road and transport assets for the annual and three-year capital works programs.
- Follow decision making principles in the Decision-Making Framework when prioritising asset maintenance of road and transport assets, taking into account the assessed risk, asset strategy and annual budget implications.
- Actively maintain accurate and relevant asset data records on the road and transport assets while contributing to the systems, processes and information utilised in infrastructure asset-related service provision to achieve corporate goals.
- Provide detailed and measured asset analysis reports on the performance of the road and transport assets for monitoring and improvement purposes, as required.
- Provide guidance, advice, specialised technical, professional and/or administrative advice on the effective asset management requirements for the road and transport assets, within the Infrastructure and Environment Department and to other areas of Council, as required.
- Effectively manage the road and transport assets in accordance with ISO 55000X standards.
- An excellent fit with our values of communication, collaboration, integrity, efficiency and leadership
- Qualifications acceptable for graduate membership to the Institution of Engineers Australia
- Hold a current “C” class drivers licence
- Desirable: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- The ability to be resilient and agile
Company: Ipswich City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ipswich, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A