Website Ipswich City Council
As stated in the Ipswich City Council Certified Enterprise Agreement the occupant of this position can be directed to perform any of the duties prescribed in the grade under which this position is classified or any of the duties prescribed for any of the grades lower than this positions classification. Such duties will be within the limits of the employee’s skills, competence, relevant licences, certification and training.
- Operate machinery and undertake detailed maintenance of garden and turf areas in parks and reserves to Council Standards.
- Undertake the maintenance of irrigation systems.
- Requisition and maintain stocks of equipment and materials.
- Ensure all machinery and equipment is maintained to manufacturer’s specifications and Council standards.
- Ensure continuous improvement of goods and services by liaising and providing feedback to the Team Supervisor.
- Participate in the development of a Team Work Plan and key performance indicators in consultation with the Team Supervisor and contribute to agreed outcomes, responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Liaise and provide feedback to the Team Supervisor, team members, Council officers and customers in accordance with the Team Work. Plan to ensure a high level of satisfaction and to ensure that adequate exchange of information occurs
- Plan to ensure a high level of satisfaction and to ensure that adequate exchange of
- Specific knowledge to that covered in the duties under item 3 above.
- Knowledge of implementation and maintenance of irrigation systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Company: Ipswich City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ipswich, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A