Website IP Australia
This position performs a key role within the Innovation and Technology Group (ITG) working in a small team responsible for resourcing allocation, supply and demand and skills gap analysis to inform future workforce planning. The candidate must be highly organised and will exercise a considerable degree of independence and performs tasks with precision, attention to detail and within the prescribed timeframes. It is a position of trust that requires sound judgement and exemplary levels of personal integrity, sensitivity, confidentiality, and discretion. It is integral that the position holder has high level stakeholder engagement, relationship management and communication skills, both written and verbal and has demonstrated high level of organisational skills.
- Contribute to section planning and take responsibility for deliverables, escalating where appropriate through the identification of risks and issues that are unable to be managed at level.
- Proactively contribute to a continuous improvement approach through enhancement and implementation of services to uplift the outputs of the team.
- Support and assist in undertaking acquisition activities for the onboarding of ICT contractor resources.
- Manage and deliver on multiple activities simultaneously, demonstrating agility to move between priorities to support the ITG.
- To be successful in this role it is desirable to have:
- Develop and maintain effective internal and external relationships
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Effectively manage competing priorities
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a small team
Company: IP Australia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian
Application Deadline: N/A