Website IP Australia
We are currently looking for an APS Level 6 or equivalent Senior Content Designer. As Senior Content Designer you will plan, design, develop and prepare content (in various forms) for publication and reproduction across a variety of communications channels aligned to business priorities. The role provides content support for multimedia production, platform builds, projects, and campaigns by enhancing and creating written content.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate communications-related outcomes
- Contribute to the development of the organisation’s brand, values and tone of voice ensuring quality, consistency, and compliance to IP Australia’s guidelines for content
- Write/edit content for online platforms, reports, presentations, videos and other multimedia material and ensure written content is consistent with the Australian Government Style Manual SEO and WCAG 2.0 AA requirements
- Deliver creative communication outcomes aligned to communication plans and campaigns for internal and external audiences.
- The successful applicant will have a proven track record working at an APS Level 6 or equivalent and in leading content development.
- A relevant degree and minimum of 5 years communications experience (including internal communications) are desirable, but not essential.
Company: IP Australia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A