Website IP Australia
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of innovative products and programs by collaborating with stakeholders to identify solutions that seek to lift performance whilst providing an engaging user experience. You will work closely with, and in support of, the Assistant Director and contribute to the overall People Strategy by driving continuous improvement and capability uplift within the team. You will be responsible for managing a small team, as well as coordinating and overseeing the day-to-day operations for a suite of organisational capability initiatives, which includes products and programs.
- Plan, organise and oversee team projects and activities to ensure delivery of intended results within prescribed timeframes and to the required quality standard.
- Measure the effectiveness of business solutions and prepare meaningful reports.
- Assist in the day-to-day management of staff and deliverables including work plan development, budgets, and project allocation.
- Apply your expertise in the management of multiple concurrent organisational projects, programs, and business activities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and provide advice and support, as necessary, on innovative ‘in the flow’ business solutions.
- Assist in leading innovation and improvement projects that contribute to continuous improvement of products and services that support a high performing culture.
- Prepare communications including briefs, reports, project plans and promotional content.
- Monitor and maintain policy, procedural and project documentation.
- Apply risk management capability in the context of daily work, including application of policies, management of budget and procurement activity, as well as own behaviours.
- Support performance culture through leading by example ensuring that there is a culture of teamwork and cooperation between members of the team and the broader agency.
- Demonstrate the ability to influence, negotiate and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels to identify best fit, organisational solutions.
- Think innovatively to identify and enable opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Respond flexibly to changing situations, including using sound judgement under pressure, to ensure the success of key deliverables.
- Be highly motivated, organised, proactive and display excellent project/program management skills.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills, including strong emotional intelligence, resilience and adaptability.
Company: IP Australia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian
Application Deadline: N/A