Website IP Australia
The Associate Solution Architect role requires being involved in a high degree of collaboration and detailed communication across multiple teams and to engage with stakeholders to determine how IT enterprise platforms support and enable organisational business strategies and functions. This role will also assist with the ongoing development and management of the Enterprise Architecture artefacts including the Target State, the Capability Roadmap, and the re-usable enterprise modelling artefacts.
- Contribute to Architect/Design of Cloud and/or on-prem solutions and, communicate solution to team members including business analysts and developers to enable solution delivery
- Contribute to adopting DevOps, infrastructure as code, CI/CD pipelines, automation and cloud-native tools
- Assist in assessing, tracking and reporting of Technology Acquisition requests to ensure the approvals are aligned with target state and roadmaps
- Assist in facilitating architecture decisions, working with multiple disciplines from business, enterprise architecture and technical staff
- When required, provide Secretariat duties to the Architecture Review Board and support for other adhoc taskings
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture models and artefacts
- Communicate architectural and technology advice to executives, management, and technical stakeholders and where required seeking expert knowledge from Subject matter experts
- Maintain and continually update your own knowledge in various Architectural technologies, documentation frameworks, components, current and future viewpoints.
- Knowledge of Solution Patterns and ICT Enterprise Architectures.
- 1+ years of experience with system analysis, requirements engineering, or systems integration
- Experience in developing solutions using native programming language such as Python, JEE, .Net and/or cloud services (e.g. Office 365 or AWS or Azure)
- Qualifications in technology or related discipline
Company: IP Australia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A