Website IP Australia
This position is part of the leadership team of the Hub, consulting with internal and external stakeholders and delivering patent analytics reports to universities, publicly funded researchers, and government agencies. This positions IP Australia’s data as a national resource and directly contributes to economic and jobs growth through innovation and commercialisation.
- Develops and manages stakeholder relationships and strategies to effectively communicate and deliver on the strategic direction and vision of the Hub and IP Australia to stakeholders.
- As part of the leadership team of the Hub, this position is responsible for guiding the work program, taking initiative, consulting widely, ensuring inclusion, ensuring high quality of outputs, and contributing to building a people-focused and outstanding culture to make the Hub a team of choice for staff at IP Australia.
- Nurtures and manages a diverse and high performing team of rotational staff who are highly technical and specialised, and builds team capability through recruiting, mentoring, training, and coaching others, providing performance feedback, conflict resolution and encouraging career development.
- The position is expected to plan and manage projects in patent analytics and to deliver these to a high quality and on time, as well as working closely with internal and external stakeholders, managing expectations, clarifying research questions, and creating and delivering new and improved products and services for customers within the policy direction of IP Australia and the Australian Government.
- Exceptional analytical and reasoning skills to identify problems, think independently, look at issues from different angles, and propose innovative solutions.
- The position holder must demonstrate resilience in response to changing and challenging situations, and embody the Hub values of Humanity, Delivery, Teamwork, and Growth.
Company: IP Australia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian
Application Deadline: N/A