Website Department of Industry
We are seeking leaders who have diverse experience and perspectives, and that are willing to apply strong leadership skills to solve problems and work collaboratively.
- The ability to identify opportunities, and anticipate and respond to emerging issues and priorities.
- A high level of self-motivation, initiative, resilience and commitment to lead and deliver outcomes, build capability and manage change.
- Experience in building and maintaining effective internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to distil complex issues to a range of audiences.
- Strong strategic thinking and critical analysis skills.
- Knowledge of or capacity to quickly acquire knowledge of Australia’s anti-dumping system and related WTO agreements.
- Ability to advise on operational and policy issues in the context of technical subject matter and practice.
- Well-developed ability to lead and manage multi-disciplinary teams, fostering a positive, respectful and innovative workplace culture.
- High standards of professional and personal integrity consistent with APS Values, APS Code of Conduct.
- Values of professionalism, independence, impartiality, honesty, respect, excellence and operating innovatively, which align with the Commission’s values.
Qualification & Experience:
- Operational policy and/or project management skills.
- Experience managing teams through change.
- Experience managing a range of stakeholders with competing interests.
Company: Department of Industry
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Au
Application Deadline: N/A