Website Hornsby Council
Your new role will be responsible for the enforcement of all Council carparks, street parking, school parking enforcement, monitoring trucks on load limited roads, disability parking, patrolling privately owned carparks, littering offences and representing Council at court hearings.
- Keep superiors advised at all times of key issues or matters requiring attention or amendment.
- Report any damaged or missing regulatory signs.
- Undertake and conduct traffic and parking surveys.
- Carry out letter box drops.
- Report any trees which obscure regulatory or warning signs.
- Patrol and police Council’s free carparks
- Patrol and police privately owned carparks in agreed areas
- Patrol and police designated light traffic thoroughfares
- Patrol and police areas outside schools
- Patrol and police on-street parking
- Provide accurate and helpful advice to the community, as necessary.
Company: Hornsby Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hornsby, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A