Achieves successful on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems without direct supervision. You will follow detailed work instructions and amend any outdated or incorrect instructions with help of Engineering teams. You will make improvements to training guides and documentation. You will achieve continuous improvement initiatives in the field to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will train the customer on proper usage, troubleshooting, and basic repair procedures for complex equipment. You will represent Honeywell at industry conferences and provide technical presentations.
- Use knowledge of end-to-end delivery of Honeywell solutions to enhance efficiencies
- Become a technical expert for complex Honeywell solutions/product offerings
- Be the face of Honeywell to the customer and interact directly with end-users
- 25 Inspect for Quality 25 Install or Repair Work Orders 50 Provide Customer Support
- Previous industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to follow instructions and identify mistakes
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree or technical/professional certificate
- High School Diploma, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A