Website Hobsons Bay Council
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Transformation Project Manager to join the Business Transformation team at Hobsons Bay City Council. In this role, you will lead the development and implementation of transformation projects, including implementation of corporate systems, service transformation and process improvements. You will create high quality solutions involving implementing systems, resolving issues, continuously improving processes, databases and systems.
- Develop project communication and change management plans and effectively implement them with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead process change based on research and analysis of options and designing innovative solutions which deliver on prioritised stakeholder needs.
- Lead improvements to databases to enable process optimisation including identifying opportunities and undertaking the development of a range of corporate system
- Lead and manage the delivery of multiple projects across the organisation as required, whilst maintaining effective and responsive communications and support
- Lead service transformation projects with effective analysis of problems and well-designed solutions in alignment with organisational priorities and goals
- Actions taken may have significant impact however are usually subject to appeal or review
- Guidance and advice are usually available.
- Qualifications in project management, information systems, business or related discipline, or relevant experience
- Project management skills and knowledge with strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Ability to identify organisational project and process improvement needs and analyse options to develop solutions
- Service and process review methods and techniques
- High level presentation skills to a wide range of stakeholders, ability to meet deadlines, set priorities, organise work and have some input into staff supervision
- Advanced numeric, analytics, database and spreadsheet management skills as well as the ability to learn and adapt to new systems
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in implementing organisational systems.
- Proven experience transforming business processes and related information systems to deliver quantifiable improvements in time, quality and cost.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with all types of customers and provide high quality services
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with counterparts in other organisations to discuss specialist matters
Company: Hobsons Bay Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hobsons Bay, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A