Website Hobart City Council
This role will conduct Learn to Swim classes in a safe and friendly manner that educates, enhances and builds confidence in the
swimming ability of people of all ages.
- Current Drivers Licence
- Registration to Work with Vulnerable People.
- Swimming and Water Safety Teacher (SISSS00112) covering:
- Perform basic water rescues (ISCAQU002).
- Instruct water familiarisation, buoyancy and mobility skills (SISCAQU008).
- Instruct clients in water safety and survival skills (SISCAQU009).
- Instruct swimming strokes (SISCAQU010).
- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) (HLTAID009).
Company: Hobart City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hobart, Tasmania, AU
Application Deadline: N/A