As a Front Desk Agent, you will welcome our guests to the hotel. Your welcoming smile and charming personality will overcome any traveling obstacle our guests may have encountered on their way to us. From the friendliest of guests through the most challenging service opportunities, your smooth demeanor and ethical work habits will provide a comforting welcome for all involved. You will provide our guests with the information needed to enjoy all of the amenities the hotel has to offer.
- Greet all customers who approach the Front Desk in a smiling, friendly
- Review arriving reservations for the day early in the shift, checking for special requests, VIPs, etc., assigning rooms as necessary.
- Check-in arriving guests in the most efficient manner possible, following all established procedures and policies.
- Compare housekeepers’ report with the folio bucket at the beginning of the PM Shift or when Housekeeping is finished for the day.
- Pre-register groups that have requested pre-registration.
- Have a complete understanding of all aspects of the MICROS cash register operation.
- Check-out departing guests in the most efficient manner possible, following all established procedures and policies.
- Count cash drawer at beginning and end of each shift. Prepare shift deposit accurately, following standard procedures.
- High school diploma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A