Website Hawkesbury Council
Reporting to the Director Support Services, you will be responsible for providing secretarial support and administrative services to the Director Support Services and the Support Services Directorate. We are looking for an experienced personal assistant with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels. You will have strong time management and organisational skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines and prioritise work.
- Draft and/or type correspondence and reports for the Director Support Services.
- Organisation of daily schedule for Director Support Services with regard to meetings and diary appointments.
- Coordinate calendar bookings for the Director Support Services and Support Services’ managers, and other relevant staff for Council meetings, Council Briefings, Directorate meeting and meetings with stakeholders
- Attend to daily mail and deal with routine correspondence, including redirection of correspondence and
- various matters to relevant Support Services staff and other Directorates.
- Maintain leave summary for Support Services Managers.
- Draft and/or format Council reports for Council business paper Agenda.
- Proven ability to schedule and coordinate efficient meetings, including preparation of business papers and the recording, compiling and distribution of minutes.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business / Office Administration or relevant industry experience
- Proven secretarial or executive assistant experience at a senior level
- High level of computer literacy particularly in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point with a typing skill of at least 60 words per minute
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and activities, prioritise work and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and must be a self-starter
Company: Hawkesbury Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hawkesbury, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A