Website Hawkesbury Council
We are seeking someone with strong administrative and/or systems background with an interest in developing processes and workflows to improve procedures and implement change. This role would suit someone with strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus in implementing new systems, operational workflows, end-user support and coordination of online and face to face training as required. A background in local government would be an advantage.
- Provide technical support, system development and implementation for Council’s corporate systems including system administration and end-user support.
- Assist the Corporate Systems and Database Administrator with corporate application administration.
- Assist in validating business needs of project stakeholders, both customer and end-users.
- Assist clients to maximise the benefit of IT system investments by implementing new systems and operational workflows.
- Ensure delivery of integrated, workable and efficient IT solutions including development and support of mobile applications.
- Understand and exploit the full functionality of the existing corporate software, to improve outcomes, provide efficiencies and increase capacity including online services and mobile solutions.
- Responsible for the creation of corporate workflow and IT Administration within Council’s corporate systems.
- Assist in provi
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, IT Certification or relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated experience as a business analyst
- Experience working with both business and technology resources
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
Company: Hawkesbury Council
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Hawkesbury, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A