Website Port Macquarie Hastings Council
At PMHC every employee plays a part in ensuring we work together to achieve positive outcomes for our Community. To help us achieve this we are looking for some who demonstrates strong leadership skills, who operates strategically and has an analytical approach. Developing your team through coaching and mentoring, you will be able to balance the environmental focus of this team with the wider organisational goals.
- Representing Council on a range of NRM committees and working groups within the region;
- Providing sound ecological advice for internal and external planning and development related matters.
- Development and implementation of the Coastal Management Program
- Leading a natural resources team to deliver cost effective solutions to complex environmental issues within Port Macquarie Hastings Local Government Area;
- Managing the delivery of environmental projects particularly related to biodiversity, bushfire mitigation, biosecurity and coast and estuary management
- Managing team resources, WHS, work coordination, budgets and performance review
- Communicating effectively with community, executive and councillors
- Applying a sound understanding of environmental and planning legislation, policies and best practice to all Council initiatives and actions
Company: Port Macquarie Hastings Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Macquarie, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A