Website Gympie Council
Council is seeking qualified and experienced Treatment Plant Operators who are self motivated and willing to work as part of a multidisciplinary team. With the flexibility to rotate between treatment plants across the region, we need operators who are responsive and technically minded with an ability to problem-solve. The candidates who have treatment operation experience, diagnostic skills andmechanical ability, including knowledge of the operation and maintenance of pumps will do well in these roles.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of water and wastewater sample collection, testing and result interpretation.
- Demonstrated computeroperation skills including reporting and field date capture and ability to use electronic equipment.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and commitment to control costs and quality of work.
- Knowledge of SCADA and telemetry systems.
- Certificate III in Water and Waste Water Operations.
- Relevant experience in the operation and maintenance of a water and/or sewerage treatment plant.
- Demonstrated knowledge of safe chemical handling and storage.
- A knowledge ofquality assurance and maintenance management systems.
- An understanding of water and waste water reticulation and collection systems
Company: Gympie Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gympie, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A